Stony Brook holds 32nd annual Holiday Festival in its Village Center.
The Ward Melville Heritage Organization’s 32nd annual Holiday Festival was held on Sunday, December 4 in the Stony Brook Village center. Almost 1,000 people came out from the community to this traditional event. To read my coverage of the event for Newsday, click here.
For my photo gallery of the event on Newsday.com, click here.
Or check out my video coverage of the Stony Brook Holiday Festival on Youtube!
Here’s an infographic highlighting the amount of holiday trees decorating for the event:
Here are some Twitter Updates I’ve posted about the festival! To see the actual posts, visit my Twitter account here.
1. Take a look at this photo gallery on
@newsday for the Stony Brook Holiday Festival http://www.newsday.com/search/7.1638259?q=alexi%20knock&type=example.Image
2. Attended a fun Holiday Festival in Stony Brook today! Got to see SANTA!! Read on for my Newsday coverage!http://www.newsday.com/long-island/towns/long-island-now-1.1732330/stony-brook-holiday-festival-draws-hundreds-1.3366094
3. Take a look at this video of Stony Brook for my #huJRNL10 project! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEmhw8h1zO0
4. Check out my final JRNL10 project about the Stony Brook Holiday Festival on alexiknock.wordpress.com
5. Want to learn more about the Ward Melville Org’s events besides the Holiday Festival? Visit their website at http://www.wmho.org/